- Posted 10 January 2023
- Salary£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you working in AST property management and looking for your next challenge?
Are you keen to join a business looking to grow with great career potential?
My client in central London is looking for an experienced property manager - over 3 years - to join their team. They have an exciting growth plan for the next 5 years and beyond and are looking for someone keen to get on board with this. With that will come opportunities to progress in your career within property management. They are a professional but fun office and have a fantastic team spirit.
What you'll get:
- £40,000 salary + bonus
- Generous holiday package
- ARLA qualification (if not already taken)
- Wellbeing initiatives
What you'll do:
- To be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants throughout tenancies.
- Be the main point of contact for refurbishments and planned maintenance.
- To provide impartial and fair advice based on industry guidelines.
- Coordinate contractors to address maintenance issues and arrange property improvement.
- Coordinate all purchases, deliveries, exchanges, and removals.
- Process all relevant notices.
- Agree renewals and draw up contracts accordingly.
- Propose, negotiate, and agree deposit deductions based on dilapidation's.
- Arrange Gas Safety inspection, boiler services and all other compliance requirements.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.