An exciting opportunity for an Italian speaking Property Manager to join this reputable South West London based Real Estate Consultancy who has a strong presence in London and Italy.
They have a multi-disciplinary approach to their client's needs. As well as offering the standard sales, lettings and property management, they also specialise in architecture, design, renovation and relocation services.
A unique offering for Italians who want to buy an investment property or have to move to London!
They have a requirement for a Senior Property Manager who will be looking after two Property Managers and a portfolio of around 80 properties.
Your main duties will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of properties, including maintenance, repairs and cleaning.
- Co-ordinate with contractors and vendors for necessary repairs and services.
- Responding to tenant request and concerns in a timely manner.
- Liaise with tenants and landlords about building manager notices.
- Organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works.
- Organising major refurbishments.
- Organising compliance checks and required Health and Safety certificates.
- Carrying out regular property inspections and writing reports of outcomes.
- Organise move-in and move-outs and arrange check-outs accordingly.
- Reviewing check-out reports, assessing deductions and providing advice to Landlords.
- Propose appropriate deposit deductions and negotiate any disputes.
- Once deposits are finalized inform accounting department.
- Handling utility & council tax bills for managed properties on behalf of landlords.
- AST management concept.
Essential requirements for the role
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Residential Lettings and Property Management qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Monday - Friday 9-5:30.
- Salary circa £40k plus bonus.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired