This exceptional multi-disciplinary UK property consultancy are renowned for the quality of their service and expert advice they offer their clients.
They specialise in residential, commercial, rural, planning and development and they are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their Residential Property Management Team in Winchester.
They are advocates of Health & Well-being and champion Diversity & Inclusion within the workplace.
This really is a great place to work!
They are looking for a Senior Property Manager who is ideally ARLA qualified to manage the whole rental process from check in to check out.
You must be able to drive!
You will be managing a small team so people management experience is essential.
Main duties of your role will include:
- Manage a portfolio of around 200 properties.
- Managing repairs.
- Overseeing check-ins and check-outs.
- Conduct quarterly inspections of all properties.
- Dealing with any arrears.
- In conducting check-outs liaise with all parties to negotiate a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage the relationship with the landlord, including reporting and accounts matters.
- Identify and recommend need for property upgrades and refurbishments.
- Basic salary up to £40k
- Potential to work work one day from home
- Benefits to include: Yearly bonus, Critical Illness, Employee & Partner Health Cash Plan, Health Screening, Buy up to 5 days holiday, Gym membership, Lifestyle Discounts Scheme, My Active Discounts portal, Matched Pension, 25 days annual leave, Life assurance, Workplace Nursery Benefit Scheme, Employee Assistance and Counselling, Employee Referral Long Service Awards, Enhanced Maternity Pay, Shared Parental Leave.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.