Senior Property Manager - Single Client Portfolio - £45,000+
- Posted 22 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £45000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus up to 20%
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for your next step in your career?
Want to work for an international brand with great progression opportunities?
Do you want to manage a portfolio and team working on behalf of a single client managing high-end rental stock?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Lettings & Property Management:
· Liaising with tenants, ensuring delivery of exemplary customer experience at all stages, from check in
to check out and deposit return, ensuring adherence to obligations under tenancy agreements at all
· Conducting regular block inspections and annual property inspections in line with SLA
· Instructing maintenance and refurbishment works, seeking client approval when required and following
all procurement procedures
· Contractor management, including reviewing performance and seeking to build new relationships,
making a business case when recommending new suppliers
· Working closely with the accounts/credit control team to ensure collection of arrears, following agreed
procedures and proving advice to the client. Liaising with solicitors and attending court when
· Having oversight of statutory compliance and H&S to ensure requirements are met.
· Attending meetings and preparing reports with support from senior members of the team
· Responding to queries and requests in a timely manner
· Seeking opportunities to maximise fee generation and referrals to other company departments
· Providing advice and developing relationships with all representatives of the client
· Supporting all team members, delivering training and contributing to performance reviews.
· For direct reports, to set clear objectives in line with company/Divisional/team strategy and to measure
performance against these
· To conduct regular 121's, complete thorough probationary, interim and annual appraisals as per
· To adhere to all company processes with regards to people management and to role model
professional behaviours at all times
· To ensure recruitment is completed professionally and in line with team/divisional/company goals,
contributing to strategic planning re future needs and in line with our diversity goals.
If you feel this is a good fit for your experience in Resident Property Management - please do reach out!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.