Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor who wants to be involved in cradle-to-grave development? Do you have aspirations to step up into a Commercial/Construction Director role for an established client-side developer?
We are acting on behalf of an established, medium-sized developer specialising in Residential Development & Investment, Mixed-Use and Hospitality. They are currently looking for a QS/PM to join the business as part of their ambitious growth plans - this is a strategic hire to bring the capability in-house and expand on the existing setup.
You will report into the COO, working in conjunction with Acquisitions whilst doing site appraisals and have oversight across the various Site Management teams during delivery phases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Experience through planning & design development stages through to practical completion; capable of producing cost plans, value engineering, procurement and post-contract delivery
- Proficient in cost monitoring, invoice reconciliation, applications for draw-downs and valuations from banks
- Residential experience essential, commercial and hospitality experience highly desirable
- Investment & Development background, or a contractor background who has moved into client-side development, but would consider someone from a consultancy if they had the right drive and determination
- Senior level candidate who has aspirations to step up to Construction Director
- Sat between Site Management teams and reporting to Chief Operations Director
- Capable of travelling around sites in Central, North/West/South-West London and Home Counties
If you are interested in this role and would like a confidential discussion, please apply with your CV or contact Chris Litras at Deverellsmith.