An exciting opportunity has become available with one of the UK's leading property agents who are looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join their Accounting and Finance team!
Who you'll be working for:
Internationally recognised and headquartered in London, our client is one of the world's leading independent real estate consultancies specialising in residential and commercial properties.
What you'll be doing:
As a Service Charge Accountant, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, dealing with general accounts-related queries and ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our clients and contacts.
- Help with reconciliation of sub bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Administer quarterly payments of ground rent, rents, insurance, etc to landlords where required
- Review actual expenditure and prepare a variance report on an accruals basis in line with company SLA's
- Prepare year end pack including Extended Trial Balance, Expenditure to Date, Debtors and Creditors listings
- Identify any accruals and prepayments
- Review opening balances and reconcile to previous set of accounts
- Collate invoices and ensure items are not missing
- Provide support to Estate Managers in the preparation of the service charge budget for each financial year
- Raise annual insurance charges as per calculations when not billed through the Service Charge
What you'll bring:
The right candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in the property industry and Qube / MRI usage is desired but not essential. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be able to prioritise and plan work effectively.
If you think you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired