Are you experienced in shared ownership sales?
Keen to secure a higher basic salary?
Ready to accelerate your career with one of the largest housing providers in the UK?
An brilliant opportunity to work for a well-known affordable house builder has arisen for a consultant who is passionate about genuinely improving the lives of those getting onto the property ladder.
The role is 12 months FTC owing to a company merger. It is highly likely this role will go permanent for the right person.
What's in it for you?
- £39,189 basic with yearly salary reviews and promotions.
- Flexible working. Every Tuesday you'll be in the office in Farringdon, with remaining days on site in the South (areas covered: London, Sussex, Kent).
- Essential car allowance to cover your travel.
- Autonomy over your diary. You will be required to work 5 days out of 7, with days off at your choosing (please note most Saturdays will be required).
- Flexi working hours around your schedule e.g if you were needed on site till 7pm, your day can start at 11am to allow for this. Core hours are 9 -5pm.
- Huge progression opportunities for someone who wants a step up!
- 27 days holiday + a day off on your birthday! This can be taken one month either side.
- Perks scheme for discounts at local shops, services and supermarkets.
- Buy/sell your annual leave, up to 5 days.
- Generous pension scheme
What's needed from you?
- Experience selling Shared Ownership properties, either directly or through an agent.
- You don't have to be 'salesperson'- this role is all about knowledge of the shared ownership process and being confident explaining it in full to buyers.
- Empathy and top-notch people skills.
- The ability to work independently, managing your own diary and appointments.
Think this sounds like you? Get in touch today.
Job has Expired