Looking for a new contract, and can start ASAP?
Our client is a privately owned residential developer, known for building in sought-after locations in Surrey and South West London and having a stunning specification and attractive New Homes.
We are looking for an experienced freelance 360 Site Manager, who can start ASAP and work in Sutton for a minimum of 6 months. This position could turn permanent for the right person.
You will collaborate closely with the project team, subcontractors, and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of external and internal elements within budget and on schedule. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing residential projects and possess strong technical and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in Site Management on large-scale residential construction projects with a specific bias to internals from 1st fix through to handover.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Health insurance and other employee benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment.
If you are a motivated and experienced Site Manager looking to take on a challenging role with a forward-thinking company in the New Year, please apply!