- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary£45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameHarriet Winter
Are you looking to work with the UK's leading property management firm? Are you looking to learn and progress your career within the Real Estate sector?
Do you want to join an enthusiastic and fun team?
This Tax Accountant position is a perfect opportunity to gain exposure into global business. Based in the Mayfair office.
The key priority with this role is the preparation and submission of self-Assessment tax return for non-UK individuals/ landlords. This role will sit specifically within the residential accounting division who are a driven and energetic team, based in the head office in Mayfair.
- Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment tax return for non-UK resident individuals (property landlords); verifying statements of account; dealing with HMRC
- Paying and settle individuals' self-assessment tax liabilities
- Dealing with all HMRC deadlines
- Dealing with non-resident landlords scheme, preparation and submission of NRL quarterly tax return, annual tax return and NRL tax payments;
- Help develop correct accounting procedures and practices for non-resident individuals (landlords)
- Carry out ad-hoc housekeeping and reporting
- Help market tax service to existing client's who do not use our self-assessment tax return service
- Dealing with all NRL scheme and Self-Assessment tax related queries
- Dealing with all Self-Assessment tax return clients queries
- Completing the letting agent's NRL scheme Audit
- Preparation of quarterly NRL Tax Payments
- A tax background (minimum criteria).
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good level of excel skills
- Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
- Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
- Controlling own portfolio of clients and assignment.
- Displaying pro-active awareness of current relevant legislation relating them to client situations.
- Attending and contributing to both internal and client meetings and calls.
- Knowledge of/ability to deal with Making Tax Digital Income Tax Self-Assessment.
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Health care
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Work socials
- Quarterly incentives
Please apply if you are availlbe to interview in the following two weeks, experience in property is not essential but would be beneficial.
Job has Expired