We are looking for a proactive New Homes Sales Consultant with knowledge in Shared Ownership, who is available for a 3 month, full-time temp position on multiple sites in Kent. Our client is arguably the leading, most successful Housing Association in the South East and they are in the process of growing their Sales team in Kent & Sussex. You will be based from home but will be expected to do occasional viewings at multiple developments therefore experience in New Homes Sales is essential.
This is a Monday to Friday role which is incredibly rare in New Homes Sales.
Depending on how well you get on, they are very open to a temp to perm opportunity for the right person. This is a great opportunity if you are available immediately, have a proven background in a fast paced sales environment and are highly organised and self-sufficient.
What You'll Do:
As New Homes Sales Consultant you will work with multiple clients and guide customers through the purchase of their New Homes. You will deliver a 5* customer service along the way:
- Be a brand ambassador, meeting and greeting customers and offering an exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and guiding your client through the sales process, conducting viewings through to negotiating offers
- Maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
What You'll Bring:
- A minimum of 1 years New Homes Sales experience in Shared Ownership or private: you will be expected to lone work occasionally
- Strong customer facing skills whilst being well presented
- Team work, you will be working alongside another Sales Consultant
- Passion for the industry and building your career and good area knowledge of the South East.
- Flexibility to work weekends
If this sounds of interest and you have New Homes experience, I'd love to discuss this opportunity with you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential chat on
Please note: we are also hiring for Sales Consultant's across multiple locations in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent so please get in touch if these roles are more suitable to your profile.