Temporary Luxury Property Advisor
- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary£13.64 - £16.65 per hour
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 27/09/2022_1684511874
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you looking to kick start a potential career in selling luxury new homes?
Interested in working in estate agency and property but don't want to lose your weekends?
Keen to get started in immediate work with weekly pay?
- £28-32k pro rata (equivalent £13.64- £16.00ph)
- Accrued holiday pay per hour
- No weekends - Monday - Friday.
- Potential to evolve into a permanent role for one of London's most influential and lucrative new homes developers.
What does it involve?
As a Temporary Luxury Property Advisor, you'll be required for at least 3 months in a leafy West London office of a premium new homes developer.
Joined by the in-house team, you'll be contacting would-be home buyers; listening to their budget, needs and requirements before passing onto the sales team to arrange a viewing appointment.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Natural curiosity and drive to find out what a client needs; strong listening skills.
- Competent admin and/or office experience.
- Previous experience in estate agency or property-related role desirable, but not a necessity.
Interested to find out what a temporary role in luxury new homes could do for you? Get in touch today.
Not sure about applying? Research shows that people from underrepresented groups are 20% less likely to apply for a role unless they feel they can meet all criteria.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, but are missing one or two requirements, I still want to hear from you.