Tenancy and Leasehold Manager - Hybrid
- Posted 28 April 2023
- SalaryUp to £19.23 per hour + + holiday
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 29/04/23_1682764721
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Seeking better work/life balance with 2 days at home?
Have experience working in rental property and want more flexibility in your day-to-day?
Want to progress your career in one the UK's most prominent housing associations with great employee benefits?
As a Tenancy and Leaseholder manager, you'll be dealing with queries from residents and leaseholders, shared owners and social tenants.
Your objective will be to deliver excellent customer service - so an affinity for working with people is a must!
Your overall objective will be to continually reduce customer concerns and establish yourself as a trusted support and beacon of knowledge for residents.
- £19.23 p.h PAYE plus holiday pay
- Matched pension up to 10%
- Buy and sell leave
- Season ticket loans
- and more!
What will I do?
- Work from home x2 per week, from Camden office x3 per week.
- Occasional home visits to residents.
- Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm
What will I need?
- Either leasehold or general rented experience. You could be an ex-property manager, or have worked for the council in a similar role.
- Basic DBS
If you would like to be considered, please submit your updated CV below. You will contacted if shortlisted.