- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSophie Whitelock
This award-winning Central London Estate Agency is seeking an experienced Tenancy Manager to provide outstanding customer service and expert advice to their landlords and tenants.
They have an 'excellent' rating on Trustpilot and put customer service at the heart of what they do.
They are looking for a candidate that can grow with the business, someone that is looking to progress and who will hopefully develop into a leader within the organisation so lots of opportunity to progress quickly as you will be the first Tenancy Manager in the business.
The main duties of the role:
- Arrange pre-tenancy works, to include safety certification, cleaning, inventory arrangements and any agreed terms of the tenancy, and conduct pre-tenancy checks
- Carry out first-day walk through of property with tenants
- Arrange and deal with maintenance issues
- Organise renewal of gas safety and electrical safety certificates, EPC's, and ensure that smoke and carbon monoxide alarm requirements are met
- Undertake mid-term property inspections
- Arrange renewals of the tenancy
- Review tenant notices and prepare and serve landlord notices when required
- Arrange end of tenancy check-out inspection and complete related processed
- Review check-out reports and prepare deposit dilapidation schedules
- Where necessary, submit deposit disputes to TDS for arbitration.
- Salary is £30 - £35k
- Working days are Monday - Friday
- Performance-related incentives and bonuses to include; funded Propertymark ARLA training, increasing holiday entitlement, pension scheme, company mobile plus more
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.