Weekends Viewing Assistant - Luxury Development (Egham)
- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary£10.50 - £13.50 per hour
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
Are you looking for part-time weekend work, and do you want to work for an ultra-luxury, high-end developer based in Surrey?
One of our most well-reputed, high-end clients in Surrey is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their award-winning development to cover Weekends and the occasional ad hoc day in the week, in Egham. This will be a two-year contract assignment, where you will be expected to cover the occasion holidays, and help out when the site is busy.
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for flexible, part-time work and who can start as soon as possible and can hit the ground running. You must have a proven track record of dealing with high-net-worth individuals, and be incredibly consultative.
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a highly personable, proactive Sales Consultant, who lives locally to Egham and has great area knowledge. Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite over the weekend and sell a stunning product.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start - but the client wants to meet people ASAP!
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job has Expired