Are you an experienced Aftercare Manager? Enjoy supporting customers throughout the defect & warranty period? Looking for that next step in your career?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! My client is seeking an experienced Aftercare Manager to join their busy aftercare team at an exciting time for this New Homes developer! You will support customers from the point of handover through the 2 year defect and warranty period.
Your role will be crucial in maintaining customer satisfaction and upholding build quality standards. Please note you will be required to travel to sites outside of London so access to a car is essential.
- Understanding of the new build construction process
- Extensive experience in customer services or site management
- can demonstrate an excellent understanding of customer needs and delivering to their requirements
- Strong technical knowledge of the house building industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven technical knowledge to investigate and resolve defects
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Diagnosing defects
- Conduct snagging
- Manage a team of operatives
- Liaise with operatives and coordinators to ensure all works completed are to a high standard
- Manage and efficiently prioritise customers
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place to carry out works
- £50k-£65k, depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Company Yearly Bonus
- Company Retail Benefits
Please note if you do not have relevant experience you will not be considered for this role