- Posted 11 January 2022
- Salary£30k - 40k per year
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameCraig Douglas
Are you a determined Assistant Project Manager who is able managed multiple maintenance and refurbishment contracts at once?
Would you like to join a small team and help grow a business with long terms relationships at famous Universities, and large national landlords?
Deverellsmith have partnered with a company who provides a variety of maintenance and refurbishment services across the southeast of the UK. They pride themselves on their engagement with local communities and leave a legacy in the communities within which they work and improve.
The role of the Assistant Project Manager will be to coordinate and lead the company’s execution of current and future contracts with the company. The ideal candidate is able to effectively execute maintenance contracts as they come in and oversee small refurbishment projects also.
The role and expectations:
- Meeting the Clients and managing the guys on the sites.
- Tender for jobs with clients that they work with together- advised by internal tradesmen.
- Calling suppliers and sourcing materials for the jobs.
- . General building estimating abilities
- Basic site manager skills smsts etc
- Client facing and well-presented
- Computer literate
- Procurement of materials and subcontractors experience
- Schedule work in a proper order and plans for the work accordingly based on the timings to visit the site/property
- Effectively manage the different contractors for the works to run smoothly.
- Experience in maintenance and reactive maintenance works an advantage
- Build good relationships with the subcontractors and with the site managers.
- Must be able to drive
- Company van