I am looking for an experienced candidate to join my client's New Homes team in Epsom, Surrey. This is an on-going temporary assignment until the scheme sells out. The candidate must have previous New Homes experience.
You will join a award winning house-builder in assisting the sales team with incoming inquiries and sales. You will be needed on site until the scheme sells out. If you are looking for a work/life balance or an additional income stream, then this may be the role for you.
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate £12-15P/H
- Hours 10am - 4pm
- Impressive commission structure
- Weekly pay
- Working Thursday to Monday
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
'We Work As One'