- Posted 30 November 2021
- Salary£40k - 45k per year + benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
Experienced Property Managers…
If you are a Property Manager with a mixed-use portfolio of AST and commercial experience, then you should apply to this leading developers role…
This progressive London based developer are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 3 buildings made up of 64 AST properties and 2 commercial properties. You will be expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Externally, this company are renowned for their high level of market expertise, so knowledge in current legislation and the confidence to handle issues that arise within tenancies is critical.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 2/3 years’ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Excellent reporting style, which will be conveyed weekly to the client.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Oversee the concierge team.
- Conduct two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Oversee the check-ins.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- £40,000 - £50,000 (doe) per annum plus quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 08.30-05:30pm
- Working client side for an ultra-high net worth individual
- An insight to the working world of a developer which will give you a step up in your career
Want to know more? Contact Phoebe Kemp at email@example.com or call 02039485219.