Would you excel at helping colleagues understand brand proposition? Do you enjoy working on the delivery of different formats of marketing content? Are you passionate about writing and literature?
Then keep reading.
The role of a Communications Executive is to plan, create and execute communications for the company, working closely with the internal marketing and project teams and the external PR consultants, journalists, and press.
A one of kind housebuilder who develop across London and the South East who cover the whole 360 property life cycle. Developing high quality products, they pride themselves on their reputation and brand.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Research information required for upcoming press releases
- Provide support for the PR consultants
- Provide support for project teams at press events and broadcast opportunities
- Provide the digital communications coordinator with support on the website and social media platforms
- Assist with the production of events and acts as comms point of contact
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience producing PR content and experience working with householder brands.
- High level education (BA Hons preferred)
- Excels at English and can demonstrate prowess with written language
- High levels of personal drive with ability to think on your feet
- Proactive, persistent and tenacious
- Experience producing PR content
- Experience within a householder brand
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!