Are you meticulously organised? Are you looking to develop your career within customer care? Do you want the chance to work for a leading & award-winning property developer?
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to be part of their bustling customer services team, operating across 8 regions. You will be progressing defects, guiding the customer throughout the warranty period, and remain their main point of contact.
- £29k- £33k, dependent on experience
- Social Working Hours- Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm
- North London Head Office
- Annual bonus
- An opportunity to work for a leading and award-winning property developer
- Company private medical scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Retail discounts
- Please note that you must be able to drive with access to a car as the office is too remote to take public transport.
- Ensure that the customer is your up most priority
- Ensure a full and comprehensive understanding of the customer journey
- You will be diagnosing and progressing defects
- Build and maintain relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Uphold a professional telephone manner
- Confidently use CRM systems
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience in new homes completions
- You will be practical, and able to effectively problem solve
- You will be able to work to deadlines within a specific time frame
- You will be exceptionally friendly and approachable
- You will have excellent time management and be able to prioritise tasks
- Clean drivers licence with access to a car daily is essential
Job has Expired