I'm looking for a candidate to join my clients New Homes Customer Care team in Fleet.
As an advisor, you will be covering plots and providing updates to customers within the warranty period.
This position is a 3-6 month temp role. You will join an award wining house builder aswell as having a status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation customer satisfaction rating.
The Candidate must have excellent IT skills and be able to respond to emails and calls quickly and efficiently. Previous customer care experience is not needed, but you must be proactive and hard working!
Whats in it for you?
- Base salary £31,000
- Monday to Friday
- 2 days working from home
- Weekly Pay + Holiday Pay
- Keep purchaser's plot file information up to date.
- Keep purchasers, Customer Service Manager, and Subcontractors up to date at all times as appropriate.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's telephone calls and return a courtesy call on the same day.
- Record dates of customer visits and log all defects identified.
- Carry out all necessary calls in relation to the customer journey.
- Carry out general administrative duties.