I'm looking for an experienced New Homes Customer Care Co-Ordinator to join my clients aftercare team in Basingstoke.
As a Coordinator, you will be responsible for dealing with customer concerns received and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner. This position is a 12 month fixed term contract! You will join an award wining house builder aswell as having a status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation customer satisfaction rating.
Whats in it for you?
- Base salary £30,000 + annual bonuses
- Monday to Friday
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Keep purchaser's plot file information up to date.
- Keep purchasers, Customer Service Manager, and Subcontractors up to date at all times as appropriate.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's correspondence and respond within 3 working days.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's telephone calls and return a courtesy call on the same day.
- Follow up all outstanding remedial works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within a 28 day period.
- Record dates of customer visits and log all defects identified.
- Carry out all necessary calls in relation to the customer journey.
- Carry out general administrative duties.