Head of Development and Planning - Senior Director
I think it is fair to say these roles do not come up often! deverellsmith has been retained by a leading property consultancy to recruit their new Head of Development and Planning.
Are you a director thinking about your next step? Are you an ambitious and career driven individual that wants to sink their teeth into their next challenge?
- This is a chance to lead the turnover growth of the company's Development & Planning brokerage and consultancy services throughout the UK. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for 20 teams across the UK, delivering development brokerage, development consultancy and planning services.
- Client and business development (managing existing accounts and generating new business opportunities)
- Be a role model for organisational behaviour and show leadership across the Development & Planning Service Line.
- Ensure a consistent and high-quality service from the Development & Planning Service Line.
- To sit on the company's board and represent the Development and planning department.
What's in it for you
- Salary of up to £150k + car allowance + bonus + an array of employee benefits.
- Opportunity to shape and grow a department.
- Flexible working available.
- Autonomy to make key decisions and lead the growth strategy.
- Experience in direct client contact and building/growing client relationships.
- Strong track record and proven reputation in the market.
- Team management experience.
- Strategic thinker with a growth mindset.
- Qualified Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and or MRTPI.
- Ambitious and career driven.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me on:
Jake McMonagle, Senior Consultant Land & Planning
T: 07827 011252