Interim Project Manager
£400 per day
I have been recently instructed by a well-regarded independent construction consultancy known for delivering award-winning commercial fit-out projects in the heart of London.
They are currently delivering a range of commercial fit-out and mixed-use developments and require a Senior level Consultant to join their team to provide additional project support.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team of senior professionals and will be required to be self-sufficient with their workload, be client-facing and have excellent report writing and experience on projects in the commercial and mixed-use space.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- managing the production of the required deliverables
- planning and monitoring the project
- adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
- preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
Contact Akeem Champagnie on or 07496 132 929