- Posted 11 October 2022
- Salary£55000 - £70000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Leasing and Marketing Manager - Brand New, Luxury Build to Rent Scheme in Kings Cross - £55,000 - £70,000 + Competitive Bonus Structure
This exciting brand new position has now been created to work for a large Developer, Owner and Operator within the Residential and Mixed-Use space with £8bn in their current pipeline.
Based in Head Office in Kings Cross, this role is a key function to the launch and management of the BTR Platform, working on the first BTR project for Kings Cross in what will be one of London's most exciting estates.
This role also offers direct progression with a pipeline of developments opening over the next few years, this role will likely grow into a business leader position in this area of the business as the portfolio expands.
The role would suit an ambitious, conscientious, driven and affable candidate, with a strong level of experience Build to Rent leasing, and a passion for helping the company continue to be the best-in-class mixed use property developer in the UK.
This company are offering great flexibility with a dynamic working policy, secure work from home days and have recently completed a £200,000,000 refurbishment of their head office space which offers great modern amenities and a roof terrace.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategy and lease performance management for the BTR sites.
- Work with the General Manager of the site to exceed leasing and renewal targets.
- Responsible for processing the lease requirements of BTR Sites with potential renters and ensuring that all documents are filed accurately, following the standards of property management and clients' qualifications.
- Develop marketing campaigns to advertise leasing properties through media relations and other platforms.
- Responds to potential renters' inquiries and concerns, negotiates contract agreements, conduct regular performance reviews of leasing obligations to ensure plan adherence.
- Manage third party leasing professionals and ensure the brand are being represented in the best way possible.
Skills and expertise:
- Experience in lease-up strategy for new build / unoccupied Build to Rent developments
- Strong experience in lease negotiations, contracts and compliance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Proactive in anticipating queries and flagging issues
- The ability to understand and influence others, regardless of level within the organisation
- Ability to apply initiative freely
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Self-starter who will identify issues and work to present solutions
- Understanding of transactional details but able to take a step back and view bigger picture
- Confidence in discussing leasing and marketing matters across all levels within the team and the wider business
- Demonstrable track record of challenging established processes and methodologies to identify efficiencies and implement required changes to working practices to effect these changes
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to thriving in a changing environment.
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
If you have strong experience from within BTR leasing strategy and hands on experience in contract / lease negotiations and dealing directly with Tenants - please do get in touch!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.