- Posted 09 May 2022
- Salary£27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus Scheme
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRoss McEwan
Are you a customer oriented, motivated individual looking to join a well established business within the Build to Rent sector? If you are looking for a new challenge that offers opportunity and career growth look no further than...
- To be the primary, customer facing representative of the business for all current and prospective residents, ensuring that they enjoy an exemplary experience from first enquiry to move-in, and on to an enduring and sustained residency experience thereafter
- To listen, to challenge and be ready to change and the things that raise expectations and set new living standards, working collaboratively with the wider team
- To meet set Budgeted targets for pricing, occupancy and revenue, and Net Promoter Scores
- Manage all new enquiries, viewings and the lettings process, including renewals.
- Manage the resident contracting process, ensuring compliance with all standards, legislation and processes, controls and policies
- Manage applicant checks, including referencing, ensuring that applicants are correctly screened and commercial risk managed
- Undertake inspections of both occupied and vacant properties, to ensure apartments are maintained at the required standard, reporting breaches or maintenance issues
- Accurately report and record all activity in line with business controls, processes and policies
- Manage portals and our website listings: Regularly monitor how many and for how long properties are on line. To monitor the website to ensure it is working and representing our requirements accurately. Ensure that the properties presented on the website are the same as those presented on Rightmove.
- Photography-Informing the photographer when they can have access and when their photographs are required. Checking the accuracy and quality of the photographs. Instructing the photographer in photographing newly furnished flats or previously occupied properties coming back to the market where photos were not taken prior to the original let.
- Collate and co-ordinate the preparation of text describing buildings and individual properties- short and long and bullet selling points. Ensure that previously occupied properties have up to date and accurate descriptions of the property, building and area
- Complete weekly competitor analysis on the local market
- Prepare show homes for viewings
- Support the ongoing function of the office and availability to residents by manning phones, lobby spaces and adopting different Relationship manager roles if required due to holiday cover
- Work with Relationship Managers team to achieve budgeted pricing, occupancy and income level, and more!
- Work with team to achieve Google and Home views reviews
- Attend 'lates' events and other resident experiences
- Ensure 100% accuracy of data recording on Yardi
- Previous letting/property management experience
- Brilliant customer service experience
- Actively solving solutions
- Great communicator
- 25 days' holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for personal development
- The chance to be part of an exciting and growing company!