Deverellsmith are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well establish residential contractor, for an Assistant M&E Manager to join them, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent position.
Responsible for overseeing the coordination and delivery of all MEP systems within the development. Working closely with project teams and subcontractors you will ensure the successful delivery of MEP components, on time and in budget.
- Reporting into a MEP Project Lead
- Attendance of meetings on-site and in the office
- Oversee MEP trades
- Manage and oversee projects from start until completion, ensuring the work is completed on time
- Dealing with sub - contractors
- Reporting into clients, keeping the client up to date with progress reports
- Demonstrate experience in design review and working with the site team to clarify any queries prior to installation
- Proven experience as a MEP Package manager in residential construction.
- Strong knowledge of MEP systems, codes, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.