- Responding to internal requests for market information by providing local residential information and identifying the target market for sales schemes.
- Conducting research and producing site acquisition reports, adhering to industry valuation methods, for new sites to be presented to clients.
- Monitoring and analysing sales performance against pricing strategies, suggesting adjustments as needed.
- Collaborating with various teams to prepare launch pricing strategies and pre-launch collateral.
- Assessing customer information and affordability.
- Visit multiple sites across London and the South East.
- Staying updated on industry news and policy trends, sharing briefing notes with the Sales & Marketing team.
- Expert knowledge of the London housing market at both macro and micro levels.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- You must have experience in residential property valuations and delivering innovative research programs.
- Familiarity with industry resources such as CRM systems, Hometrack, Molior, Rightmove, Land Registry, and others.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams and with external stakeholders.
- Please note without relevant experience you will not be considered.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
- £45k+ depending on experience
- Private heath care
- Travel Allowance
If you are a dedicated and experienced Residential Market Analyst seeking a new challenge with a forward-thinking org