Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Location: North London
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Are you a Marketing Co-Ordinator who is driven by career growth & progression? Our client is a leading property developer with a vast land bank, driven to creating exceptional New Homes living spaces. With a strong emphasis on innovation, quality & progression they are seeking a flexible & experienced Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their team in North London. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of projects from pre-launch to completion.
Main Purpose/Overview: As a Marketing Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating marketing and sales support materials, providing crucial administrative support to the Marketing Manager, and overseeing the management of the website and property portals.
- Oversee new development setups, encompassing interior design, landscaping, signage, and presentations according to sales strategies and budgets.
- Manage the production and distribution of both online & offline marketing materials.
- Oversee the design and setup of sales offices and show homes, ensuring compliance with company procedures.
- Supervise show house design, presentations, and ongoing signage in alignment with company & project campaigns.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Conduct market research & implement improvements based on findings.
- Ensure company website is accurate by updating plot availability, campaigns, and assets regularly.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this position or know someone that could be then please feel free to contact me on the details below!
Tel: 0203 084 9950