Have you got experience working for a developer? Are you looking for your next step up in the Marketing world?
A fantastic New Homes developer is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. The role of the Marketing Executive is to assist the marketing team on the delivery of marketing across all developments.
This is one of London's leading mixed-use developer, who regenerate sites to create thriving new communities. They are committed to creating homes and places of exceptional quality, delivering this through hard work, an entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail and passion for good design.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing any website updates to ensure the content is relevant and accurate
- Input into monthly meetings with external agencies using the approved agenda and focus site reports.
- Monitor the annual marketing budget for the business unit
- Help set up the show homes and any marketing events
- Act as a Social Media Lead for the business
- Coordinate the production, accuracy and content of all marketing communications including integrated campaigns via roster creative, media and PR agencies
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience working for a New Homes developer, with real marketing skills.
- Proven experience in marketing, preferably with a developer
- Proactive, dynamic, and willing to take on new tasks
- Creative and innovative
- Flexible and adaptable
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!