- Posted 26 January 2023
- SalaryUp to £70000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to work at an award-winning housebuilder as their next Marketing Manager?
This is a diverse opportunity to work for one of London's leading, most trusted housebuilders, who focus on creating exceptional homes and sustainable communities. You will be reporting directly into the Group Sales and Marketing Director, managing your own team and be an integral member to the wider company. Working closely with the key development stakeholders, you will be highly valued in designing and developing the complete sales and marketing strategy for new developments, leading brand creation, content design and office set up.
To be successful in this role, you will be working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, managing various projects simultaneously, and producing key marketing materials across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and manage the set-up of new developments, from land acquisition, through to marketing strategy and set up and management of budgets.
- Ensuring the creation of relevant and timely marketing materials, inclusive of; physical, digital, campaign work, social media, public relations and communications.
- Play a key role in liaising with the project team in development specific briefs, from design, technical and production aspects.
- Liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders to ensure; optimisation of marketing opportunities, health and safety compliance and relevant internal project teams.
- Directly manage Marketing Coordinator/ Marketing Executive and perform ongoing appraisals.
How your success will be measured:
- Proven delivery and effective management of the sales and marketing vision and strategy.
- Successful management of the set-up, sales launch and maintenance of new developments.
- Great communication between both internal and external key stakeholders, suppliers and production teams.
- Proactively design, create and develop key marketing material for a diverse range of platforms and delivery.
What you'll need:
- Marketing Degree or CIM qualification
- 5 yrs + experience in Marketing with sufficient experience working with a residential developer
- Experience of having worked in a truly 360 Marketing role in a small business - able to set strategy, and report on delivery
- Previous management experience
- Ideas-driven, with knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress and similar tools
- Confident leadership and decision-making skills
- Able to set clear strategies across the business
- A team player who is tenacious and excited to take on a high level of responsibility and grow in their career
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.