Looking for your next opportunity in new Homes? We are looking for an individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Sissinghurst, Kent. The ideal candidate should have previous New Homes experience, or have an estate agency background.
You will join a luxurious and high-end house builder in assisting the sales team with incoming inquiries and sales. Our client is a small to medium developer, who wants to employ someone with previous New Homes experience with a great track recording of selling luxury units, or would also be open to an Estate Agency background who is hungry for success. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £32,000 Basic salary
- Impressive commission structure
- 12 month fixed term contract
- ASAP start date
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
'We Are One'