One of our most well-reputed, forward-thinking clients is in need of an immediately available, experienced Customer Care Manager to join their Customer Care Team for 3 months in West Sussex, Crawley.
We need someone ASAP with proven experience in driving the closure of defects, chasing NHBC 8-week surveys (preferably with proven experience in achieving and maintaining 5-star NHBC standard), and excellent written & verbal communication. Technical knowledge is beneficial & preferred, but you will be working alongside experienced site teams who can assist & fill any gaps in their knowledge.
The site where you will be based is in Crawley, West Sussex however you will need access to your own car as there may be some travel in to London and surrounding areas. The role is a 3-month temporary contract with the chance to go permanent depending on performance.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Customer Care Manager:
- Be the primary contact for all purchaser communication
- Driving the closure of defects
- Chasing NHBC 8-week surveys
- Meet customers on-site at their request to inspect properties prior to handover
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Manage customer expectations in respect of product specifications, warranties and the completion process
- Implement all customer requests promptly and efficiently, both in a proactive and reactive manner
- Deliver timely, reliable information and updates when required
- Manage and advise in the selection of extra products and liaise with relevant parties for the implementation of
- Keep updated, accurate records of all communication
The ideal New Homes Customer Care Manager should:
- Must have experience within completions and aftercare
- Residential, new-build experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the off-plan sales, completions and warranty process
- Knowledge of new homes contract progression structure
- Be IT literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be self-efficient