Are you an experienced New Homes sales consultant looking for some variety in their day to day?
Our highly established clients are looking for a New Home Sales consultant to join their team. Please apply if you have over 2 years' experience working within New Home sales, you are motivated to succeed and you have an unrivalled market knowledge.
The main responsibilities for this New Home sales consultant role are:
- To maintain the presentation of the sales areas to the highest standard
- Research the marketplace and use the data to sell above the competition
- Effectively manage a sales database to optimise sales opportunities
- Generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity
- Maximise the telephone as a sales tool
- Apply effective selling skills in order to exceed required profitable sales targets
- Progress secured reservations to completion
- Anticipate and manage the threat of cancellation and minimise the cancellation rates
- Ensure a smooth journey for the customer and the company during the legal process
- To effectively manage all customers and deliver excellent customer service
- Effectively manage all sales administration in order to ensure that correct reporting is provided
- Manage and resolve any customer complaints
- Focus on self-development and the improvement of sales and management skills
- Represent the business to the highest possible standards
The perfect candidate for this role will be an empathetic individual who can easily guide clients through the process of buying their first home.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within New Homes
- Open to working weekends
- Exceptional communication skills
- Very strong property knowledge