Deverellsmith are looking for an ambitious and talented individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Finchley on a temporary basis. Experience is not essential; however, you must be ready to get stuck in!
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity, and are looking for flexible working, keep reading!
You will join an award-winning house builder to support their sales team over the weekends. Our clients produce high specification and luxurious properties with a price point of over £1,000,000, making them stand out from their competitors. This is a flexible short-term contract of 12 weeks and ideal for anyone looking to work immediately.
What's in it for you?
- £25,000-27,000 basic + holiday pay
- Working both weekends- 10am - 5:30pm
- ASAP start
- Lone working
- Parking available on site
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
'We work as One'
Job has Expired