Do you want to get into the New Homes Sales industry but don't have the experience on your CV to get your foot in the door? Do you thrive in a busy, collaborative sales environment, and want to work for a company driven by sustainability, social purpose, and community?
One of the most established affordable housing providers in the Home Counties is looking for a junior New Homes Sales Consultant to train and join their beautiful development in Oxfordshire to cover maternity leave starting in October. This was will be a 12-month FTC, initially but you will have future sites to move to, therefore, it could turn permanent.
We are looking to speak with individuals with some property sales experience (no less than 6 months) or a background in luxury sales. You must have a proven track record of hitting sales targets, working in a front-facing role, and live in Oxfordshire, local to Littlemore.
Our client works to the highest of standards and put customers at the heart of everything they do; they are seeking a personable, hardworking, bubbly Sales Consultant, who lives locally to Oxford and can hit the ground running. You will work with one other sales consultant to learn the ropes and ideally start at the end of August.
This will be a 12-month temporary contract where you will be heavily involved in the initial sales & marketing working closely with your team and senior management. To motivate this sales consultant, our client has agreed to honor a salary up to £49,500k OTE.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell.
What will you bring?
- Beginning of August but could start them sooner for a handover...
- Ideally, New Homes sales experience, especially with first-time buyers, shared ownership and help to buy
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job has Expired