Would you like to take full ownership of an administrative role in an exciting Build to Rent company?
- Job Title - Office Manager
- Location - Soho
- A basic salary of up to £45,000
- A yearly discretionary bonus
- Flexible hybrid work after probation
What's the company and what makes them great?
This new build to rent company has exciting and ambitious plans for growth, with intentions to continue to develop in Greater London, Manchester and Reading. They acquire unused buildings, such as offices, and transform them into fully furnished apartments, with simple and clean design. They focus on providing a seamless tenant experience while remaining affordable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at a phase of growth, where you will be valued as a core team member, and where your voice will be heard.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
- Coordination with suppliers / vendors / etc. to collect quotes, evaluation, and instruct various work required
- Work with accounting team to prepare, review, and approve payments and manage invoices received
- Prepare "project status" update reports / presentations
- Interact with banks (account opening, issues resolution)
- Work with insurance broker to arrange insurance for the projects
- Oversee and review supplier / consultant deliverables
- Issues handling and resolution
- Liaise with key project stakeholders: Vendors, Project manager, development manager, estate manager, key tenants, neighbours, etc.
- Involvement in development / asset / property management activities
- Review various vendor agreements and contracts, and work with legal team as required
- Inputs and oversee project design process
- Negotiate terms with vendors, key / strategic tenants, etc
- Investor management, oversee KYC info collection process, investor relations, reporting, etc
This is a chance to take full ownership of the role and implement new organisational strategies and systems to help the office run more efficiently. As the role is so varied, it's an excellent opportunity to learn about different departments and develop.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- A motivated individual, who is willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent English Language - written and spoken
- The ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- A proven background in Property and/or Administration and a keen interest in property is also important
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.