- Posted 03 January 2022
- Salary£30k - 32k per year
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunn
Your New Company:
This innovative, market leading Estate Agents are best known for their unrivalled customer service and vast portfolio of multi-landlords - most of whom are based overseas in the Asia Pacific regions. The company have incredible tenure and the majority of the property management team have been with the business 5 years+ showing their emphasis on treating employees like assets. If you're looking to work for an employer who will give you a voice, someone who wants to listen and a company where you'll have full autonomy then this is the company for you!
Your New Role:
This is a Property Management role and you will join a team of 5 in Property Management. You'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of 120 properties across London ensuring properties are compliant with gas safety, check ins and check outs, releasing deposits and being that main point of contact for tenants.
- Managing a portfolio of 120 properties ranging from £350 - £1000 per week in rental value.
- Regular property inspections - identify maintenance, statutory and health and safety needs, legal issues such as breaches and promoting a proactive managing agent relationship with all tenants.
- Being the main point of contact for tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Inventories - check ins and check outs and reporting that goes with this
- Deposits - negotiating, releasing and renewing
- Ensuring properties are compliant - EPCs, Gas safety, EICR
- You will have a minimum of 1 years experience within AST Property Management
- You will be obsessed with improving the customer journey and put people at the heart of everything you do
- Be pro-active, present and have the ability to think on your feet and resolve any problems that arise.
- You will be detail orientated and confident in nature with exceptional communication skills
What you'll get in return for your hard work:
This is a permanent Property Management opportunity paying up to £32,000 for the right candidate and be eligible for a bonus of up to £4000.
You will be working on site in a modern, refurbished site in an excellent location within Tower Bridge, London with excellent transport links.
ARLA studies paid for!
Unrivalled career progression and a bespoke development plan tailored to you to to support your progression goals.
You wil join a supportive, friendly team and have the opportunity to progress your career.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact April Gunn for more information on email@example.com.