- Posted 02 June 2022
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you a year into your Property Management career and looking for the next step?
Are you keen to join one of the largest teams in London where progression is inevitable?
My client is looking for new talent to join their ever-growing team, offering a robust training plan and fantastic benefits. From day 1 your comprehensive, ongoing training programme will have a clear progression plan for you to excel in your career. Based in Chiswick, central London, the office has recently received a makeover and offers weekly events for staff from zip lining to food festivals!
You will need to be process driven, professional and have excellent attention to detail. Customer service is at the top of their priority and non-negotiable for this client. Passion for the property industry and previous knowledge and experience within property management is essential.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Career opportunities & progression
- Diversity & Inclusion networks
- Paid day off to volunteer for charity of your choice
- Well-being package
- Enhanced sick pay
- Fee confidential counselling helpline
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to a coaching platform
- Subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
- Subsidised staff café and bar
What you will do:
- Managing a portfolio of 100+ properties
- Pre-tenancy work
- Maintenance projects
- Managing tenancy renewals
- Carrying out inspections
- Organising inventories, check in & outs
- Liaising with tenants and landlords daily
Want to know more?