- Posted 01 June 2022
- Salary£23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRoss McEwan
To deliver a service that makes the resident living experience rewarding, so they have the freedom and choice to live every city day to its full potential. This is in pursuit of ensuring the schemes are optimally occupied and able to deliver required returns to shareholders.
- To be the primary, customer facing representative of the business for all current and prospective residents, ensuring that they enjoy an exemplary experience from first enquiry to move-in, and on to an enduring and sustained residency experience thereafter
- To listen, to challenge and be ready to change things that raise expectations and set new living standards, working collaboratively with the wider team
- To meet set budgeted targets for occupancy and revenue, and customer satisfaction scores
- Ensure properties are ready for move-in and all required administration has been fully completed.
- Create accurate inventories and schedules of condition.
- Plan and undertake resident inductions, providing a fantastic move-in experience for our residents.
- Undertake pre-move out and move out inspections, and manage the deposit release process for out-going residents.
- Dress and present show apartments.
- Play a leading role in organising and delivering events, social and community initiatives to support the Head of Property and Resident Experience.
- Handle incoming queries and provide excellent on-going support and aftercare to our residents.
- Accurately report and record all activity in line with business controls, processes, and policies.
- Work with Relationship Managers team to achieve average occupancy level of 95%
- Work with team to deliver great customer service.
- Attend events and other resident experiences.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of data recording on Yardi.
- Previous letting / property management or customer service experience
- Solutions focused
- Great communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft office software: Outlook, Excel, Word etc
- 25 days' holiday (plus 8 UK bank and public holidays)
- Health care
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for personal development
- The chance to be part of an exciting and growing company!
Working pattern: 40 hours a week. 5 out of 6 days a week on a rota basis