This sales progressor role is based in Berkshire, working within a friendly, hard-working team. It is one of the leading property companies in the UK.
- New homes sales Progressor based in Surrey
- Mon- Friday on site (8am - 5pm)
- Liaising and updating clients on the progress on their sale. Ensuring clear communication throughout, including with solicitors, mortgage advisors as well as your own and other estate agents.
- Create clear, concise and factual reports on all sales against legal progression KPIs
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Responsible for the successful completion of agreed sales
- Maintaining good client relations
- Taking responsibility and driving/streamlining the conveyancing process promptly and efficiently from the reservation/sale agreed through to completion.
- Liaising with all stakeholders in the transaction, including vendors, purchasers, independent financial advisers, lenders, solicitors, and consultants
- Achieving set targets and ensuring properties are subject to contract to completion in the quickest time frame possible.
- General sales administration
It is essential for this person to have previous experience in residential property sales progression, along with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
Job has Expired