Are you looking for a unique opportunity in the property industry?
Job Title: Sales Progressor
- Location: Old Street
- A basic salary of up to £24,000
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid work after probation
- Discretionary bonus
What's the company and what makes them great?
This experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals works with high-net-worth investors to add the strength of real estate to their portfolios. They are a global brand with offices ad clients in Singapore, Shanghai, Bejing, Dubai, Abu Shabi, Cape Town and London.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and highly enthusiastic individual to join a successful property investment business and be part of an efficient Client Services team in the UK delivering high quality support to clients and to other parts of the business.
- Overall management and completion of the sale and purchase process in relation to property investment.
- Working closely with clients to manage the entire property sales process resulting in high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring effective communications and relationships between internal clients and project team members are maintained.
- The role is full-time permanent position, and is involved in a significant part of the property investment process.
Responsibilities to include:
- Acting as the primary contact for clients from point of sale to completion and handover on UK and International Property Sales
- Handle the day to day property operations and Client relations of assigned properties
- Accurate and timely dissemination of information to internal and external parties
- Liaising with lawyers, agents and developers on behalf of clients
- Monitoring the progress of each purchase in terms of contracts and payments
- Managing documentation processes and records management
- Providing support to other areas of the business as required
- Processing and generating sales data and its reporting
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- 1-3 years experience of working in UK New Build property sales, either in a conveyancing capacity, on developer or agency side.
- Knowledge of legal conveyancing process for New Build sales
- Basic knowledge of CRM is essential
- Team player with the ability to operate independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interpret procedures to clients and other personnel as required
- Ability to guide clients by giving clear and consistent instructions on their next steps
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, other department employees and company representatives
- Knowledge of and ability to utilise word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and internet software.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Passionate, optimistic, and has internal inspiration to get things done
- Strong organisational skills and in particular, attention to minute details
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good business knowledge & process understanding
- Excellent communication skills and good written English a must
- Ability to manage the process and escalate issues where necessary
- Knowledge and experience in the property industry is a plus
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.