Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking to take the next step in your career?
This opportunity will enable you to join an incredibly successful global brand, and work within a fast paced office, with a high volume of properties on the market in one of the most sought after areas of North West London. The team you'd be joining pride themselves on offering the best service to their landlords and tenants and are looking for a team member who can continue to offer an exceptional service.
You will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of tenants, which will include generating viewings and obtaining lets on properties
- Maintaining records on the internal database
- Handling enquiries generated from the internet, telephone and walk- ins, in a professional manner
- Conducting viewings with prospective purchasers and following up on feedback from these
What you'll need:
- 3 years experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Proven track record in closing deals
- Knowledge of the local market is beneficial
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with both tenants and landlords
- Ambition, self motivation, and a desire to deliver excellent customer service
- £27,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary
- £65,000+ OTE
- Car allowance
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
If this opportunity is of interest to you or if you'd like to understand more about the role, please apply.