A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive/Senior Executive looking to support a global sales team with an excellent team culture in North West London. This new position is perfect for someone looking to progress in their career to Senior Marketing Exec.
The role will involve working on a variety of activities and tasks, engaging with internal stakeholders and third-party agencies to successfully coordinate and deliver several development launches across the year and regular marketing collateral to support the on-going sales strategy.
Our client is one of London's leading privately owned mixed-use developers with a focus on transforming London's landscape to deliver high-quality places for people to live, play, visit and work in. With several exciting new developments in the pipeline, they are looking for the perfect candidate to support their marketing function.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to produce both online and offline marketing collateral. Delivery of marketing tools to assist the sales process including the development models, CGI imagery, brochures, interactive apartment finders, promotional videos and fly-throughs
- Experience working with external agencies / suppliers as well as in-house graphic designers to create, and manage install of, sales signage, flags and hoarding
- Assisting with the creation of literature including producing the quarterly internal newsletter, award submissions and internal communications
- Delivering email campaigns as well as managing portal listings (such as Rightmove)to increase engagement
- Assist in managing events and exhibitions, including displays, logistics and bookings
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Team to ensure online and offline campaigns are consistent
- Property marketing and event management experience (ideal)
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Experience in copywriting
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and presentation skills with all levels of seniority
- Strong planning and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Creative and proactive, with a strong focus on results
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!