Senior Marketing Manager
- Posted 26 January 2023
- SalaryUp to £65000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to work for one of the UK's leading sustainable mixed used regeneration developer as their next Senior Marketing Manager?
This is a diverse opportunity for someone with commercial real estate experience, to work in a 360 Marketing role for one of the industry's most dynamic developers, on some of the most iconic developments. You will be reporting directly into the Marketing Director and be an integral part of the Marketing team in London. They office a fantastic above market package, compensation and benefits inclusive.
To be successful in this role, you will need to show your ability to manage various projects simultaneously, whilst demonstrating strong stakeholder and account management skills, and a desire to learn and grow within the business. They require someone who has the ambition to deliver a first-class service both internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver the commercial marketing strategy and plans for the upcoming development pipeline (primarily in London)
- Create and deliver inspiring and thought-provoking B2B marketing campaigns, both online and offline, to ensure growth and retention for future developments
- Mentoring and development of team members
- To directly manage all budgets for own projects and oversee the management of other marketing budgets
- Effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders and external third-party agencies
- Ensure that all marketing that is delivered is to a very high standard and is delivered on time and within budget
- To ensure that the commercial marketing function is meeting the needs of its clients, peers and potential clients.
- To work closely with the marketing managers and marketing executives on their delivery of all development/asset marketing plans
- Responsible for seeking out innovative and forward-thinking solutions for commercial marketing campaigns, including digital, to stay ahead of competitors
How your success will be measured:
- Proven delivery and effective management of the marketing vision and strategy.
- Great communication between both internal and external key stakeholders, suppliers and production teams.
- Proactively design, create and develop key marketing material for a diverse range of platforms and delivery.
What you'll need:
- 6 yrs + experience in Marketing with sufficient experience working with in commercial real estate (offices preferred)
- Marketing Degree or equivalent (preferred)
- B2B Marketing experience
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Cross channel experience, including overseeing: website creation, social assets, EDMs, digital content, app content
- Strong copywriting skills (preferred)
- A wealth of experience in project management - from beginning to end
- Proven experience and success in delivering effective marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- A visionary - able to lead and sell a dream to a variety of stakeholders
- Has a keen interest in urban developments & regeneration projects
- Confident leadership and decision-making skills
- A team player who is tenacious and excited to take on a high level of responsibility and grow in their career
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.