Senior New Homes Officer, Ealing
6 month FTC
Our client seeks a customer focused Senior New Homes Officer, whose primary role will be delivering home demonstrations to new home purchasers and acting as a pivotal point of contact in the Aftercare process. As one of the UK's largest housing associations, you will be well matched if you prioritise customer satisfaction in your work and seek a strong work/life balance, in a supportive environment that offers flexible working when not based on site.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality services to New Homes residents through home user demonstrations, monitoring any snags or defects, technical inspections and reporting.
- Liasing with customers from exchange to sign up of their New Homes – building early rapport and engagement as part of a brilliant customer journey.
- Undertaking any necessary inspections and customer care visits to resolve enquiries and organise aftercare visits to new home owners and tenants.
- Assisting Aftercare colleagues to resolve defects / snagging in VOID units ahead of occupation.
You will need:
- Access to your own car and clean driving license.
- At least 3 years working in Aftercare/Customer Care in housing or property.
- Good IT skills using Microsoft Office and quick to pick up new systems (experience using Orchard desired but not essential)
- Knowledge of tenancy / lease management issues.
Monday - Friday
35 hours per week
45p per mile fuel contribution
- Flexible working
- 9% pension match
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave
- Two additonal paid volunteering days a year
- 4.2 star employee rating on Glassdoor
- A Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company to Work For