Back to jobs
Senior Property Manager
- Posted 09 May 2022
- LocationEast London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferencePR/ 590_1652112204
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
AST Senior Property Manager
A 'Personal and Local' Boutique Estate Agency in East London, Hackney are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager who has covered the whole 360 process of Property Management.
The company are looking to expand in the near future and will be opening more offices in the area
- £35,000 per annum
- 9-6 Monday - Friday with flexible working opportunity
- Full autonomy within role
- Managing 100 AST properties
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolve basic accounts queries.
- Conduct two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Oversee the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
Job has Expired
Liquid error: internal