- Posted 19 July 2022
- Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you a confident property manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to join an independent Estate Agency who will train and develop you?
I have an opportunity for someone to join this close knit, enthusiastic Estate Agency team and take the next steps in their Property Management career. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in terms of property management and really help to shape the department. Their portfolio is due to expand which is the reason for recruitment so it's an exciting time to be joining. Working alongside one other property manager, it's an opportunity to really showcase your skills and take the lead within the department. The company has a real family feel resulting in great staff retention and a brilliant team environment.
What you will get:
- Up to £30,000 per year salary
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Monday - Friday 09.00 to 18.00 hours
- Will pay for ARLA qualification
- Option of hybrid working after probation
Your new role:
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they report maintenance issues
- Coordinating and arranging maintenance works during and between tenancies
- Updating tenants and landlords on work and ongoing works schedule
- Daily emails reply's and update to landlords and tenants/taking and making calls for the same
- Providing proactive advice to landlords
- Troubleshooting maintenance issues with tenants
- Property inspections/Property reports
- Managing and Liaising with various types of contractors to when arranging maintenance works
- Inventories - check in and check out reports
- Negotiating deposits and renewals
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.