£60,000-70,000 plus company benefits and bonus
I have recently been instructed by a leading multidisciplinary practice to secure a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in their London office. They are a highly respected and established practice, with a long-standing and diverse client base.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity for a driven, ambitious individual, to complement and develop a small but growing commercial team. With a team of circa 100 property professionals and plans of continuous growth, this significant hire is of paramount importance to continue this trajectory.
Predominantly working on projects in the private sector, you as the successful candidate will be looking after a variety of residential, student accommodation, commercial, and light industrial sectors.
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Managing and taking ownership of estimating and cost planning activities to include presenting the final cost plan including developing whole life cycle cost models
- Managing and taking ownership of the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, Bills of Quantities, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Ensuring that project cost variances and change control processes are effectively and proactively managed.
- Ensuring that cost management and valuation work is managed effectively
- Providing the preparation of monthly cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Value engineering, risk management and life cycle costing where applicable
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed upon
- Taking a lead role in engaging with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Taking responsibility for developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Identifying and acting upon cross-selling opportunities
- Attending networking functions as required
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve cost management procedures, templates and products and hence improve the service provided to clients
The successful candidate will be a Member of the RICS and have a minimum of 3-4 years post-qualification experience across multiple sectors. Alongside solid client-facing skills, a history of delivering workload in a timely manner to high standards is of paramount importance.
Please contact Akeem Champagnie on or 0203 0566 289
Job has Expired