Shared Ownership Resales Manager
- Posted 14 April 2023
- SalaryUp to £65000 per annum + OTE
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSophia O'Donohue
Do you want the chance to work for a leading Affordable Housing provider? Do you have experience in Shared Ownership? Want to manage a fast-growing resales team?
Our client is looking for an experienced Resales Manager to join their team to help spearhead the resales with both internal clients and the open market. You'll manage a team and work closely with The Head of Aftersales to generate agency growth and revenue.This is an amazing opportunity for someone to make an impact and develop their skill set within a respected company.
- £55k-£60k annual salary + OTE
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- 28 days annual salary + bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Enhanced Pension
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
- You'll be guiding, managing, and supporting a resales team.
- You will be expected to hit monthly resales targets.
- Provide consistent weekly reports.
- You'll ensure customer satisfaction is consistent and offer a seamless customer journey throughout the resales process.
- Be expected to offer reviews on processes and suggest progressive improvements.
- As the ideal candidate you'll have excellent knowledge of Shared Ownership, including resales legalities.
- You will be experienced in managing, encouraging, and developing a team.
- You'll be able to generate new business, whilst maintaining close relationships with existing clients.
- You will be proactive, organised and strategic.
- You'll have a previous record of reaching and surpassing sales targets.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward